Leading bank is now looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their Digital business based in Central London.
As the new Finance Business Partner, you will play a crucial role to enable the organisation's success by being fully responsible for monitoring costs and will be involved in a number of ad-hoc finance projects.
- Working with Head of Financial Planning & Control and other key stakeholders to maintain sound cost control processes
- Your time will be evenly split 50-50 between BAU (forecasting, budget planning, month-end statements etc.) and ad-hoc projects such as (locations strategy, new regulations impact etc.. )
- Support preparation of financial submissions to provide an accurate picture of financial budgets and spend rates
- Support analysis of costs, identify issues and problems and present solutions
What we are looking for:
- 2- 3 years post-qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA (or equivalent) professional with experience working in a Business/ Technology Finance role preferably in a large corporate (financial services industry exposure is not required)
- You are confident and pro-active in decision-making, able to work independently in a flat hierarchy. Experience in engaging with senior stakeholders like CFOs and Exco board
- Highly adaptable individual ready to join a fast-paced organisation going through a period of transformative digital change. You are able to navigate an ever-changing environment.
- Ideally understanding of how Digital businesses work and experience of working in an Agile environment (not required)
Salary: from £55k up to £65k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
If you are Finance professional looking to get exposure to a Digital business, please apply!