London or Milton Keynes/Home based
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 + Bonus + Exceptional Benefits Package
My client is one of the UK's largest retail brands with a huge eCommerce website which processes in excess of £12 Billion in transactions every year. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team in a role with huge learning and development potential!
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with a truly iconic brand in a challenging role which will open up big opportunities for progression within the digital marketing space.
The successful candidate will be joining the Paid Search team and will be working alongside senior team members, taking responsibility for the activation and optimisation of the client’s Paid Search program, ranging across a number of categories and 3rd party publishers/stakeholders.
You will gain exposure at a senior level within both the marketing teams and the wider business, and have the chance to manage your own projects end-end with the ongoing support of experienced colleagues.
This role would suit an individual who is at the early stages of their career in Digital Marketing and has gained some knowledge and experience of concepts such as PPC / Paid Search.
My client would consider a graduate who has gained some commercial experience, or an individual who has some previous agency or client side experience in a similar role.
- Support the Paid Search Manager to maximise coverage, traffic and sales
- Carry out essential paid search optimisation activities
- Carry out data analysis
- Use data sources and business metrics to measure the performance of underperforming areas
- Implement and maintain Paid Search promotional plans
- Take ownership of projects
- Experience with AdWords and Bing
- Strong background of analytical skills
- Some knowledge or previous experience around PPC / Paid Search or similar
This role offers a basic salary of between of £25-£30k + bonus and an exceptional benefits package