London or Milton Keynes/Home based
Salary: £32,000-£37,000 + Bonus + Exceptional Benefits Package
My client is one of the UK's largest retail brands with a huge eCommerce website which processes in excess of £12 Billion in transactions every year. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team in a role with huge learning and development potential!
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with a truly iconic brand in a challenging role which will open up big opportunities for progression within the digital marketing space.
The successful candidate will be joining the Display and Social Media team and will be working alongside senior team members, assisting on management of all social and display media, working on Paid digital campaigns, applications and aiding the growth and continuous improvement of the Digital Marketing programme throughout the company.
This role would suit an individual who is hungry and passionate about building their career within the Digital Marketing Space and that has experience in working within the Display and Social Media and Application side of Digital Marketing
My client would consider somebody with experience in managing paid social, display and programmatic media campaigns or an individual who has some previous agency or client-side experience in a similar role.
Main Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Project manage delivery of campaigns
- Manage the media agency to deliver campaigns
- Establish compelling creative and develop plans to scale performance
- Activate and optimise paid digital media activity across a range of platforms
- Manage the paid digital media marketing budget for your associated campaigns
- Experience of managing paid social, display and programmatic media campaigns
- Experience working with agencies
- Understanding of ad ops
- Prior mobile marketing experience across UAC, Apple Search Ads and paid social
- A HUGE interest in personal development
This role offers a basic salary of between of £32-37,000 + bonus and an exceptional benefits package