My client, a market leading financial advisory company, have an exciting opportunity to join their team as an e-Learning Developer. Working closely with the e-Learning Development Manager to design, develop, and implement digital learning solutions for their new Business School.
This is a new role which will be working in a greenfield environment alongside the e-Learning Development Manager and the wider academy team, to provide digital learning solutions which enhance the reach, innovation, and knowledge transfer capabilities of the business school.
- Devise, design, and build innovative and effective technological solutions to the L&D needs of the business and the business school
- Devise, design, and implement alternative delivery strategies for L&D materials which enable the most efficient, cost-effective, and timely delivery
- Design the business school e-communication platforms
- Identify and implement new trends in digital learning
- 2+ years of e-learning design and development experience
- Strong graphic design experience
- Instructional design experience
- Proficient use of content tools (Articulate Storyline/Captivate/Lectora)
- Solid understanding of eLearning Standards (SCORM)
- Experience in financial services
- Experience meeting targets, handling complaints, and SLA’s
- Proven record of innovation in e-learning
This is an exciting opportunity for an eLearning Developer to join a market leader in financial advice as they start the in-house business school. This position comes with an excellent package, hybrid working options, and a salary up to £40k per annum.