An excellent opportunity to join a market leading financial advisory company as an E-Learning Development manager. This role would see you leading a greenfield initiative, as my client are currently creating a business school/academy for their internal development through digital learning.
My client are seeking an experienced e-Learning professional with a proven record of innovation and success.
This is a new role which will work closely with Programme Directors and the L&D Partner to develop the technological capabilities and provide solutions for the enhancement of learning through innovation, creativity, and knowledge transfer regarding e-leaning.
- Design and deliver e-learning capability through a portfolio of in house and external providers
- Lead the analysis of L&D materials to be used across the firm
- Identify which programmes might be best delivered through e-learning
- Review existing digital interventions to identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop alternative learning strategies to deliver: wider access, a modular approach for busy professionals, and solutions for post-covid working patterns
- Develop digital best-practice and idea-sharing platforms
- Ensure standards of deliverables and development are in line with expectations
- Strong experience designing digital L&D solutions
- Experience of digital L&D in a similar environment
- Experience working in a partnership environment
- A strong understanding of the challenges faces when delivering to a geographically diverse network
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and guide Programme Directors and the Development Consultant in regards to digital learning solutions
- Ability to balance delivery needs with available resources
- A track record of innovation
This is an excellent opportunity for an e-Learning professional to join a greenfield project developing the digital learning solutions for a new business academy, being developed by a market leader in financial advice.
My client have been rated the in the Top 100 Best Companies to work for. They offer an excellent package, annual bonus, income protection and more. This is a Swindon based role with hybrid working options. The salary range goes up to £55k