This role revolves around the use of Salesforce Marketing cloud/AMP script and HTML to build templates for the brands digital marketing channels. You will play a key role within the team, providing advice and guidance on best practice as well as being involved in key strategic decisions relating to marketing technology.
The Email marketing Developer will be supporting the digital marketing channels alongside their own projects surrounding automation whilst becoming an integral part of a team striving to create industry leading technology solutions.
- Supporting the email team with coding templates and components across the brands within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Assisting the wider Digital Marketing Team to implement complex dynamic components to improve personalisation
- Evolve templates to better integrate messages and effectively show hyper-personalised content in an efficient way
- Working with the digital marketing channels and Analytics Teams to set up enhanced trigger development across all the brands – optimising automation.
- Work closely with internal IT, Legal & Data Governance teams to define compliance with privacy regulations like the ePrivacy directive and GDPR
- Evolve the activation, optimisation, and performance of paid digital media programs by employing an agile, test & learn approach that encourages testing of new technologies and capabilities the company buys or builds
The ideal ‘Email Marketing Developer’:
- Experience using Salesforce technologies, preferably Marketing Cloud.
- Hands-on experience in HTML email (template) creation and AMP scripting.
- Highly data driven with strong analytical skills with a technical mindset and the willingness to learn.
- Experience working in at least one Digital Marketing Channel.
- Experience in managing, maintaining, or optimising digital marketing technologies
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously
This role provides a salary of between £40,000- to £45,000 plus bonus and excellent package. It is a remote role with meetings required in London or Milton Keynes once a month, you can also work in the offices if you prefer.