Global Financial Services Client based in Chelmsford now require an experienced Enterprise Security Architect to drive a complex technology change programme.
The Enterprise Security Architect will shape the future state target security architecture and ensure that security remains a core part of the architecture model and keep the community updated with any relevant security architecture developments.
The Ideal Enterprise Security Architect should:
- Have proven experience in the architecture, construction and the administration of complex architectures and technologies.
- Have proven experience in the application of architecture, enterprise roadmaps, analytics, cloud, IT strategies innovation, TOGAF and security architecture concepts and methodologies.
- Have updated knowledge of best practices and cloud technologies.
- Updated knowledge of security best practices, vulnerabilities and mitigations.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills when delivering business cases, impact assessments and architectural definitions.
- Cloud Security experience is desirable
This company are one of the worlds most respected investments and pensions providers, they offer excellent career progression opportunities. The salary is a as basic up to £100k with an excellent additional package.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have a strong background in Enterprise Security Architecture, please apply.