Are you currently working as an ERP Consultant supporting SAGE 300 or SAP B1? Fancy a change? Want to move into the highly lucrative world of Microsoft Dynamics NAV / BC consulting? If so, my client is looing for consultants with a strong track record of consulting on SAGE 300 / SAP B1 projects to join their team to be cross trained and deployed as a Dynamics consultant.
My client is an award-winning Microsoft gold partner that has thrived during the lockdown and have seen a huge uptake in work since the turn of the year. They are currently in a position where they are turning work away, as such they need to hire immediately.
You will receive world class training from day 1. The training course can take between 1 – 3 months depending on your level of exposure to Dynamics (if you have zero exposure you will be looking at closer to the three months – of whenever you and the team feel you are ready to be deployed on site).
As an ERP Consultant you will be joining a team of bright, business facing, professional and fun people. They have a focus on getting the job done to an incredibly high standard but also having fun at the same time.
The ideal candidate will have solid exposure to ERP Consulting and be client facing. Do you know the nitty gritty of consulting? Do you know how to really get to a client’s pain points and provide suitable solutions to remove that pain?
ERP Consultant Role/Responsibilities
- Needs Analysis
- Solution Design
- GAP Analysis
- Installation and Configuration of the solution
- Data migration including preparation, manipulation and importing
- User Acceptance Testing agreeing a plan with the client, guiding them through this and ensuring all aspects of their business processes are covered
- User Training
- Ability to manage own workload and projects.
- Working consistently to high standards using the Microsoft SureStep methodology.
- Keeping project documentation up to date including Issues List,
- Project Plan and other SureStep documents.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be outgoing / client facing. Must be prepared to speak with / meet with clients, stakeholders, and colleagues to build relationships
- Must have a logical approach to troubleshooting.
- Must be able to work alone or as part of a team.
- A desire to succeed and see an issue through to resolution.
- The ability to work under pressure with conflicting priorities.
- A calm approach to prioritising your workload.
ERP Consultant Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience implementing an ERP/Accounting Package
- Experience of implementing ERP/Accounting solutions into manufacturing businesses.
- Experience of implementing ERP/Accounting solutions into distribution businesses.
- Min 2 years of experience working as an Implementation Consultant for a software solution provider.
- Experience of financial processes and accounting to Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet & Trial balance level.
- Good understanding of business processes.