Global pharmaceutical firm now requires a talented Project Manager with a focus on events management to join them on a contract basis. This is a great opportunity for an events management professional with experience within pharma to help a FTSE100 during an exciting time.
The Events Project Manager will be helping to create and develop strategic plans for medical congresses due to take place in the coming months. This will include working with external agencies, internal communications and medical teams, to follow appropriate medical and compliance processes. This role will likely include travel to events when they take place across Europe and possibly beyond.
- 3+ years’ experience in events management, must include in person events
- 1+ year experience in a pharmaceutical/medical firm
- Ideally experience in working with medical congresses
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Experience in project management and working with third party vendors
- Great organisation and communication skills
Rate: £375 per day Inside IR35
Duration: 3 months initial
Location: Hybrid/West London/ Occasional international travel