Invoice Analyst wanted by my global FMCG client based in West London to optimise delivery of services to customers through continuous improvement and implementation of process efficiencies.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Invoice / Finance Analyst to be a key point of contact for various workstreams and provide full visibility of performance to the Service Delivery Manager through reporting tools and KPI’s.
This Invoice Analyst position will suit candidates who have solid experience in either Export (Logistics), or in Supply Chain Operational activities and has a deep understanding of end to end processes and associated technology platforms (SAP)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent an advantage.
- Knowledge of supply chain processes to include Trade Routes, Invoicing, Credit Notes and Transfer Pricing is a distinct advantage.
- Familiar with Export & logistics practices.
- Highly computer literate with a working knowledge of key global supply chain IT systems (SNP, SAP, JDE,) and their associated interfaces an advantage.
- Awareness of all business operating models at an International Level.
- Work to the stakeholder map.
- Work closely with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability in successfully resolving customer issues regardless of organisational boundaries, to a mutually acceptable solution
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams and reconcile cultural differences to successfully deliver services
- Able to see the ‘big’ picture and capable of thinking beyond immediate area of responsibility.
- Self motivated; ability to work under pressure within a continually changing environment.
This is a contract position initially for 5 months offering up to £190 pre day via umbrella, initially will be remote working but post covid will be based in West London.