My global media client is looking to onboard a Finance BA to join their team part way through the analysis phase of a global finance transformation project.
This Finance BA will be involved in supporting the implementation of the Finance Consolidation system and will be working to define and document the business processes and data flows into and out of the Consolidation system.
My media client are looking for Finance BA’s who have experience implementing Finance Systems as well as previously worked on Finance Transformation projects / Core accounting – (R2R processes)
- Experience of implementing Finance Systems
- Experience of Finance Transformation projects/ Core accounting - (Record 2 Report processes)
- Good Stakeholder management
- Scheduling analysis and design workshops for SME business stakeholders and vendors
- Follow up on outstanding actions post workshops
- Modelling L2 & L3 end to end Consolidation business processes. The scope of these is to cover those aspects that the system will support as well as any related manual processes
- High-Level requirements elicitation and documentation
- Support the production and execution of UAT scripts
- Can produce good quality presentation materials
- Ability to deliver concise comms tailored for audience
- Ability to work across both business and technology
If you are an experienced Finance Business Analyst who has previously worked on Finance Transformation / Core Accounting Projects.
This is a contract position initially for 2 months working remotely, offering up to £400 per day via umbrella.