Leading pharmaceutical company require a Finance Manager on an interim basis to set up Sox Compliance controls and frameworks. This company are stalwart of the FTSE100 and one of the UK’s most respected blude chips.
Responsibilities will include.
- Responsible to ensure all issues (control queries, exception requests and change requests) raised via Service now are resolved within the time frame of Service level agreements
- Manage internal control framework tools, to standardize, simplify and strengthen Finance control framework and provide guidance for non-standardized processes
- With a global remit across finance, responsible to work fostering a network of compliance champions across global finance (through multiple forums), providing global training material and global communications and providing sox testers, Compliance Champions, CoE team members and key personnel control change updates, including roll-out relevant training for future monitoring and testing, as well as leading practices and general risk mitigation/control advice.
- Responsible for gatekeeping and maintaining an appropriate financial internal control framework(s)- including the fraud framework.) through following set governance and agreed steps. Required to: do the below prior to submitting changes for the approval of the VP:
- The above requires performance of due diligence on control changes including review of control documentation, process maps, and interacting with internal global process owners, Risk operations managers, compliance champions, and external auditors where needed.
- Support global projects as an SME on global controls framework including Vaccines
- Manage team member who is responsible for administratively maintaining the resource centre.
- Update the SOX resource sites with relevant information and Self-help enablers for in-house customers to access independently (SOX/IBM testers, finance controllers, finance directors etc.) Maintain the FRMC global website with guidance, training materials to support the finance community in managing risk
- Support Financial Risk and Controls Operations team by holding dedicated forums of discussion on control challenges, design and updates with the team as well as third-party testing providers.