Finance Project Manager with extensive experience working External Auditing required by my large scale FMCG client based in West London. This is an extremely exciting and unique opportunity to be apart of a global joint venture between two large scale multinational FMCG companies.
Finance Project Manager is a critical role who will be reporting to the group financial controller and the ideal candidate will have had extensive exposure working with senior stakeholders. Finance Project Manager will suit candidates who can successfully understand audit transitions as well as liaise confidently with stakeholders involved in Audit.
Finance Project Manager is an exciting role for an extremely organised self-starter who is ready to make the next big step in their career!
To be considered for this Finance Project Manager position applicants must have the following experience:
- Project Management Accreditation
- Highly experienced in Project Management Office tools and Microsoft Office.
- Finance Accreditations are preferable
- Experience working across Tier 1 to Tier 3 level stakeholders, preferably exposure to working with Auditor Stakeholders.
- Ability to drive change to provide efficient results on time and to budget.
- A pro-active self-starter.
This is an excellent opportunity for an extremely motivated Finance Project Manager with extensive exposure to external auditing to make a large impact within a multinational merger.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Finance Project Manager role candidates are required to have a Project Management Accreditation as well as a strong understanding of External Auditing from a Financial Background.
Finance Project Manager role is an initial 6-month contract offering between £410 per day, based in West London.