Finance Project Manager wanted by my leading multi-national FMCG client based in West London who will be required to support the Corporate Finance PMO with the construction and maintenance of governance framework across several projects and workstreams.
Finance Project Manager is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading, and most respected companies in a role that will provide career defining exposure to high profile projects.
The Finance Project Manager will be managing the overall Corporate Finance project portfolio risks, issues, actions and gap analysis ensuring alignment with external projects and other project dependencies.
The Finance Project Manager will suit candidates who come from a Big Four background and have had end-to-end experience supporting on audit processes.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Project Manager:
- Providing plan assumptions and templates. Assisting work streams in the creation and maintenance of plans.
- Overseeing the delivery of specific work streams. Ensuring delivery of critical activities according to priorities.
- Managing the overall Corporate Finance project portfolio risks, issues, actions and gap analysis ensuring alignment with external projects and other project/program dependencies.
- Ensuring adequate project portfolio resourcing.
- Project management accreditations
- Very experienced in project management office tools and Microsoft office
- Finance accreditations are welcomed
- Big 4 background (desirable)
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Finance Project Manager candidates are required to have had end-to-end experience supporting on audit processes and preferably come from a Big Four background.