My major FMCG client based in West London is looking to bring on a Finance Risk Analyst to support their Financial Hubs through managing potential risks.
The Finance Risk Analyst will play a key part in supporting the team to ensure risk mitigation, control deficiencies remediation and reporting on overall status of control environment is followed correctly.
This position will suit candidates who have experience being accountable for assessing processes and controls within a process and provide proactive risk assessments as well as driving risk mitigation initiatives.
This Finance Risk Analyst role will be for candidates who have a master’s degree and further education with a Professional Accounting and Auditing qualification. (ACCA/ACA/CPA/CA/CIMA/IA/CIA)
Finance Risk Analyst Main Responsibilities
- Perform operational process risk assessment related to control deficiencies, root cause analysis, investigations, after action reviews, process detailed reviews, etc including adequate review of third-party global process and regional locations
- Review Controls Testing activities performed by a third party and corresponding reporting of control operating deficiencies to management
- Provide risk management support on remediation activities related to control deficiencies and/or process gaps to ensure adequate risk mitigation
- Provide risk management support to projects and continuous improvement initiatives led by the global process tower organization in Finance Services (FS) and / or the regional hub leadership team
- Drive compliance and risk mitigation initiatives at the hub and/or global process tower
- Stakeholder management re. to process owners and control owners in the hub and related finance third party.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this role you must have experience in internal or external audit, or SOX compliance programmes.
This is a contract position for 8 months offering up to £460 per day inside IR35