The Business Analyst will be responsible for mapping end to end process designs and supporting a cross functional set of workstreams internally, externally and third parties to reflect business requirements into digital and process implementation activities to enable EV charging business operations.
- End to End process mapping for each EV charging use cases including customer account management, installation, logistics, customer support and charge point operations etc.
- Working closely with product managers, product owners and all workstream subject matter experts to develop and manage the processes needed for the plan.
- Support user story refinement for the digital platforms for fleet customers, bringing the business needs and process end to end knowledge to enable fully functional digital features.
- Provide market and business insights based on available data to support the Product Manager and delivery teams to make informed decisions to move the delivery forward balancing technical requirements versus implementation complexity.
- Identification of business and process changes required to deliver and implementation of appropriate change management to ensure anticipated benefits are realised.
- Experience in process mapping and/or business analysis working in a cross functional team.
- Exceptional communication skills to meet and build relationships quickly across teams and people with multiple backgrounds.
- Ability to provide a structured and logical approach to complex problems, with excellent core problem solving ability.
- At least three years of business analysis or end to end process analysis.
- Comfortable working with limited information and changing requirements of new business development environments where trends and markets are forming.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, and eager to learn with a positive, forward-thinking personality.
- Experience working within EV charging/E-mobility and an agile environment would be desirable.
This is a hybrid role based in our clients Milton Keynes office with two days in office and the rest working from home.
If you are a talented Business and Process Analyst, please apply.