FP&A Analyst with extensive background coordinating budget processes across multiple business units wanted by my leading cloud hosting client based in Staines. FP&A Analyst will be key to leading discussions involving optimal levels of budgets across business functions.
FP&A Analyst will be tracking the financial performance of the various business entities whilst identifying key trends that may impact the company’s future risks and problems.
FP&A Analyst will create improved budgets and forecasts for the organisation and be able to implement improved processes and controls around the pre-existing reporting processes.
The ideal candidate for the FP&A Analyst will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) and will have previous experience assessing M&A opportunities as well as exposure to creating new models to improve the quality of data.
The main duties for this FP&A Analyst role will include:
- Working on improving budgets and forecasts for the various business entities
- Implementing improved processes and controls around the reporting processes
- Developing pricing models to deliver financial return
- Look for opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes and tools in finance and elsewhere in the business
- Aim for new cost saving opportunities and working capital improvements
- Supporting the business planning, reporting and analysis activities of the FP&A team
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this FP&A Analyst candidates are required to be fully or part qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) and with previous experience working in a fast paced international environment.
FP&A Analyst is a permanent position offering up to £60,000 + bonus + benefits based in Staines.