Front End Developer – Birmingham
Really interesting tech company whose analytical products are revolutionising the way transport providers update customers and provide a better customer experience.
- Writing microservices to support front-end views
• Developing high quality front-end code for new builds and maintaining existing sites
• Transforming flat designs into functional, responsive web apps that work beautifully across different browsers and devices
• Working with back-end developers to define and integrate RESTful APIs
• Managing workflow with project managers to ensure smooth delivery
• Contributing to the general standard of front-end within the company
• Taking ownership of improving and maintaining this to a good standard
Location is central Birmingham when the offices are reopened. The company was already progressive with regard to working prior to Corona.
Salary is a basic in the region of £50-55k + benefits.