Global Software and Digital Consultancy is now looking for a Site Reliability Engineer/DevOps engineer to join their team of highly dedicated professionals based in Moorgate, London.
As the new GCP Engineer you will be joining a global product development, digital platform engineering, and product design agency with Fortune 1000 clients located around the world.
Responsibilities for the GCP Engineer:
- You will assist clients with the configuration and deployment of their infrastructure on GCP,including: identity and access management, network architecture, application security, cloud computing, kubernetes clusters, logging and monitoring, billing and many more.
- You will provide guidance to the clients with the on how to design their cloud applications for optimal scaling, including CDN design, load balancer setup, caching, compute optimizations, continuous integration and delivery pipeline, and others.
- As a true SRE, you will take part and radiate SRE culture and principles among your colleagues and technical groups on the client side.
What we are looking for:
- GCP/ SRE Engineer with extensive real-world experience with GCP and SRE Google practices. Good understanding of DevOps principles and toolset. Experienced in IaC and CM.
- Terraform and Deployment Manager
- Yaml, Python, jinja2
- Prometheus, StackDriver
- Kubernetes, Docker, GKE
- Experience in building and maintaining of CI/CD process
- Experience in modern build and release processes
- Understanding of software testing approaches
- Experience working in Agile environment
Salary range: £70k - £90k Basic + Bonus + benefits package (5% pension matched; 25 days holiday + bank holidays; Group Life Insurance; Group income protection, Critical illness cover, Private medical insurance, Private dental care)