This role will be responsible for the conversion, value growth and retention journey optimisation as part of the organisation’s eCommerce team. You will provide eCommerce SME by sharing cross sell and upsell best practice.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have the following experience:
- Proven eCommerce Retentions Specialist
- Experience growing in-life revenue and a solid understanding of in-life customer value
- Project management experience / experience delivering transformation projects
- Excellent presentation skills
- Agile knowledge
- Exemplary stakeholder management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a career motivated and successful eCommerce Retention Specialist to join one of the world’s most successful and well known Telco brands.
As the Global eCommerce Retention Specialist you will support local OpCos in the ongoing analysis and optimisation of their cross-sell, upsell and in-life funnel. You will share best practice and latest market trends on a regular basis.
This is a permanent role, based in London offering a basic salary of between £60,000-70,000 + benefits.