Tier 1 telecommunications giant with multiple product lines require an Global Senior Product Marketing Manager to work with their enterprise level customers.
This is a broad and influential role with overall accountability for driving customer engagement (also known as regional marketing or field marketing in some organisations) for the global multinational customer. This role will be instrumental in extending market leadership in an increasingly complex and growing global market and establishing the company as technology company in addition to being a global leader in mobile and connectivity
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Accountable for shaping the Enterprise customer engagement plan
- Using market and analyst insights and collaborative idea generation with different marketing teams, drive demand generation and pipeline acceleration across the named accounts of the business
- Drive the digital marketing and telemarketing teams in the Digital Demand Centre to create integrated campaigns
- Create global toolkits and processes which can drive scalable customer touch programmes like ABM, DBM, roundtables, webinars, etc.
- Drive customer advocacy programme to build a strong reference base for the business across the different portfolios and geographies
- Active stakeholder management across Marketing to help drive thought leadership in the respective base of customers
- Engage with senior level customer representatives
- Set up KPIs which can be tracked and measured. Develop the insights that can drive the results for business gain
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Strong B2B marketing experience with deep experience on demand generation
- Demonstrated experience in a team with data driven and insight-based approach
- In-depth understanding of the digital services market and future trends
- Highly developed influencing skills, leadership capability, and the ability to work across the business.
- Commercially astute and customer focused
- Experience gained in telecom, software, SaaS and consulting industries, and strong digital marketing background
- Experience leading large Enterprise Marketing teams under change
This role is based in London with a mix of home and office working when conditions allow. Salary is a basic up to £110K with an exceptional benefits package and bonus structure.