My client is looking for a Google cloud architect. In this role you will be responsible for the development of cloud native and hybrid cloud platforms. They are looking for someone with a substantial amount of experience with GCP and SRE google practices and experienced in IaC and CM
In this role you will help their clients with the configuration and deployment of their infrastructure on GCP. Such as identity, access management, network architecture, application security, cloud computing, logging and mentoring, billing etc. You will also provide the clients with the guidance on how to design their cloud applications for optimal scaling, this will be inclusive of CDN design.
- Strong and reliable cloud strategy design aligned with business objectives.
- Convert cloud computing expertise within and outside the company to influence cloud adoption
- Provide guidelines for infrastructure migration approaches and techniques including various application migration into the cloud.
- Terraform and Deployment Manager
- Yaml, Python, jinja2
- Prometheus, StackDriver
- Kubernetes, Docker, GKE
- Experience in building and maintaining of CI/CD process
- Experience in modern build and release processes
- Understanding of software testing approaches
- Experience working in Agile environment
- A thorough cloud professional, able to quickly build connections and trust in addressing the business needs via design and operate cloud-based Architectures.
- Experience in Agile or PMI methodology managed projects is appreciated.
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions and data center infrastructures.
- Experience in platform and cloud migrations, including migration factory.
- A thorough understanding of FR and how it impacts architecture of the system
- Detailed understanding and previous experience in working out an NFR for the system
- Fantastic understanding of networking, security, access management, traffic management on-prem and in GCP
- Experience in designing of data management solutions
- Experience in designing multi-tier solutions
- Experience in designing of solutions based on microservices
- 15+ years in IT
- 10+ years of hands-on experience as systems engineer (Linux)
- 5+ years’ experience in public Clouds
- 5+ years’ experience in DevOps and SRE
- Google Cloud Architect Professional - must have
- Google Cloud Network or Security Engineer - nice to have
- CKA or CKE - nice to have
- AWS or Azure professional level certificate - nice to have
This role is based in the heart of central London. With a fantastic reputable company. As well as a great aunnual , they have additional perks and benefits.