The successful Graduate will have the opportunity to upskill by joining my client’s Fast-Track Graduate Programme and join their Cloud support team, the ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, proactive individuals with a passion for Integration and customer success focus.
The Intern will have the following skills and background:
- Degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science/ similar Technical degree
- A strong problem solver who is pro-active and passionate about completing tasks to the highest standard
- Desire to learn and work with leading integration technologies
- Ability to work directly with the functional and non-functional stakeholders and communicate confidently and effectively, with a risk mitigation mindset
- A good understanding of technology developments within the Integration space
- Strong interpersonal skills with previous experience of teamwork, problem solving and high work ethic (ideally within a commercial environment)
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Be highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment where the pace of response and leadership is critical to success
- Be a good team player, working with other IT and business professionals in an effective manner
If you have the required skills and would like to join the Fast-Track Graduate Programme and be trained on the latest technologies, then please apply with your most recent CV. Interview will take place with immediate effect.
The role is paying a salary of up to £25,000 and is based in Central London. The role would also require Shift work.