Graduate Consultants required by my client, a successful boutique Technology consultancy based in London, on a permanent basis.
The successful Graduate will have the opportunity to upskill by joining my client’s Fast-Track Graduate Programme. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, proactive individual with a passion for Integration and Client focus.
The Intern will have the following skills and background:
- Degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science/ similar Technical degree
- A strong problem solver who is pro-active and passionate about completing tasks to the highest standard
- Desire to learn and work with leading integration technologies
- Ability to work directly with the functional and non-functional stakeholders and communicate confidently and effectively, with a risk mitigation mindset
- A good understanding of technology developments within the Integration space
- Strong interpersonal skills with previous experience of teamwork, problem solving and high work ethic (ideally within a commercial environment)
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Be highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment where the pace of response and leadership is critical to success
- Be a good team player, working with other IT and business professionals in an effective manner
If you have the required skills and would like to join the Fast-Track Graduate Programme and be trained and certified in the latest Integration technologies, then please apply with your most recent CV. Interview will take place with immediate effect.
The role is paying a salary of up to £25,000 and is based in Central London.