Graduate Web Developer wanted by my award winning, digital & web development agency based in Dartford, Kent.
Graduate Web Developer is an excellent opportunity for a graduate or junior web developer to take the first major step in their career within a recognised organisation that prides itself in their track record for supporting junior technologists develop their professional skill set.
Graduate Web Developer is a great chance - from day 1 - to get your teeth into all stages of web development from discussing client needs to deployments of end to end projects.
The ideal Graduate Web Develop candidate will be someone with a technology related degree or a demonstration of personal study within web development. You will have an academic understand of web development combined with the desire to drive your career forward.
You will be joining a team of skilled techies who enjoy a great work life balance! You will enjoy the challenge of bringing client briefs and websites to life as much as pizza and beer evenings. You MUST love technology, are you the sort of person who wants to keep abreast of the latest trends?
If the above sounds like you and you think you tick, some, most or all the below. APPLY NOW!
Graduate Web Developer:
- To be considered for this Graduate Web Developer position applicants must have the following experience:
- Extensive knowledge of accessibility and usability guidelines.
- Be able to confidently code designs supplied by the client’s design studio, from flat design files.
- Able to confidently implement WordPress frameworks and templates.
- Strong communication skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to produce clean and smart cross-browser compatible codes across multiple devices.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for an extremely motivated Graduate Web Developer to gain exposure in a flourishing Web Digital and Development Business. For this role candidates must be having a full UK Driving License due to the location in Dartford.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this role candidates are required to have a technology related degree or demonstrated personal study / exposure to web development.