Group Tax Manager with strong experience of Corporation Tax and some exposure to VAT/GST wanted by my global, leading financial services company based in London.
Group Tax Manager will be joining this recognised global Financial Services player to support on Group Tax activities. This role will be supporting on Tax issues across the globally footprint of the business, ensuring that the business is and remains compliant whilst also supporting on the advisory piece.
The Group Tax Manager role will provide commercial exposure to this industry leader. The ideal candidate will have Technical Tax knowledge combined with the ability to Business Partner with non-technical tax colleague, the ability to break down Technical Tax in Layman’s terms will set you apart from other candidates and will enable you to progress your career in this organisation.
This role blends Corp and Indirect Tax. The heavier weighting being with Corporation with some requirement to review Australian GST.
Group Tax Manager Key skills and exposure
- Fully qualified (CTA, ATT, ACA, or Education Equivalent)
- Strong experience with Corporation Tax
- Additional exposure to GST/VAT, Transfer Pricing International Tax etc.
- Strong experience with Big Four and ideally industry or secondment experience with a FinTech, Financial Services, Banking or Technology organisation
- Strong experience in the preparation, review, and management of Tax compliance
- Experience working across several different regions / locations
- Strong business partnering skills the ability to explain Technical Tax in Layman’s terms to non-technical tax colleagues
- Pragmatic approach, able to rationalise and approach situations appropriately
The Group Tax Manager is a permanent role based in London (Home based for the time being) offering a salary up to £70,000 + package.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this role candidates are required to be fully qualified with strong experience in Corporation Tax and some exposure to GST/VAT