Head of Customer Engagement wanted by my Financial Services Client to create and maintain customer engagement strategy for new, existing and churned customers.
This Head of Customer Engagement position will suit candidates who have produced customer comms matrix of messaging types and channel mixes previously.
Head of Customer Engagement Key Responsibilities
- Create and maintain the customer engagement strategy for new, existing and churned customers
- Produce a customer comms matrix of messaging type and channel mix
- Map out the customer lifecycle, define the key touchpoints (registration, onboarding, first bene added, first trade, etc), corresponding messaging and delivery channels
- Develop plans for repeat purchase (wallet share of FX, focussing on a second or third trade), cross-sell (cards, forwards), cross pollination (CFX across to PFX) all designed to maintain and increase product adoption within the existing base
- Drive activities to reengage and reactivate churn/dormant customers
- Work with other members of marketing to support acquisition activities and successful handover from new prospects to customer success (converted/dealing customers)
- Develop P2P viral marketing, including evolving referral schemes
- Opt-in rate for customer communications (how do we increase the base for communications)
This Head of Customer Engagement position is a permanent opportunity offering up to £75,000 per annum based in Central London
To be considered for this Customer Engagement position candidates must have experience driving activities to reengage and reactivate churn/dormant customers.