Head of Data, with strong data governance skills, is required by a market leading healthcare company.
The Head of Data will be responsible for establishing the data function within the business and defining which data is most valuable and the best ways to utilise that data.
The Head of data will define the roadmap and implement an operating model which achieves these aims
To be suitable for this role the following experience is required:
Skills and experience required:
- Head of Data, or similar role, experience
- Strong Data Governance, Data Stewardship and Data Quality Management skill
- Excellent 3rd party vendor management experience
- Experience pulling data from multiple sources and systems
- Prior experience as a data analyst ideal.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
he role is offering a permanent salary between £90k – £110k + excellent package