Head of Ecommerce and Marketing is required by my client, a leading global travel/tour company based in Central London. The Head of Ecommerce and Marketing will be responsible for making key commercial and trading decisions and driving all P&L decisions.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Ecommerce and Marketing include:
- Implement an effective marketing strategy through understanding customer and data trends
- Drive Paid Search and Social improvements
- Own all digital brand content and implement throughout all brand channels
- Work alongside Head of UX to deliver UX improvements and changes within the innovation team
- Manage the overall CRM channel and team
- Deliver a strong SEO strategy whilst collaborating with in-house and agency teams.
The Head of Ecommerce & Marketing/Trading should possess the following experience:
- Extensive experience in digital marketing/commercial ecommerce
- Experience managing and leading change through a marketing/ecommerce team
- Excellent analytical skills
- Technical understanding of digital marketing channels (SEM, Email, SEO and Social)
- Content and Merchandising experience
- Successful track record of delivering CRO projects
Salary: £70k - £75k
This is a great opportunity for a Head of eCommerce & Marketing to join a global leader in the travel/tour industry for a challenging and exciting role. Please apply if you are interested and would like to learn more.