Head of FP&A with extensive experience owning the month/quarter-end, budget and forecasting processes across all relevant stakeholders from business to delivery wanted by my leading multinational technology company based in Central London.
The Head of FP&A will be continually evolving the financial plan to determine profit & loss, balance sheet and cashflow plans, while executing long term plans to direct their business units and functions to achieve the companies 2020 goals.
The Head of FP&A will be a key support to the reporting team on the delivery of analysis for external reporting purposes.
The ideal candidate for this Head of FP&A will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) and will have previous exposure providing strong leadership to the FP&A teams, supporting the team to deliver the teams goals.
The main responsibilities for this Head of FP&A role will include
- Owning the month/quarter-end, budget and forecasting processes from an FP&A standpoint bringing together all relevant stakeholders across the business units
- Support the reporting team with the delivery of analysis for external quarterly reporting purposes
- Ownership of monthly forecast, annual budget, sales analysis and cash flow for European region
- Manage annual capital expenditure and provide investment appraisal for senior management
- Prepare stakeholder and Group board presentations on European performance
- Business partner with UK FD and Sales Director to evaluate and meet plan and budget
This is an excellent opportunity for an extremely motivated Head of FP&A to make a large impact in a multinational company.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Head of FP&A candidate are required to be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) and with previous exposure owning the month/quarter-end, budget and forecasting processes across all relevant stakeholders.
Head of FP&A role is a permanent position offering up to £100,000 + bonus +benefits based in Central London