Global online Retailer now require an interim Head of Product for an initial 6 month engagement to support their Retail portfolio and direct the function from design and build through to launch.
The Head of Product will drive the groups vision overseeing the development and management of the Product roadmaps based on the business strategy.
The ideal Head of Product will have the following experience:
- Experience working as a Head of Product to build innovative customer centric products
- Experience working in fast paced, Agile environment
- Retail Sector experience is essential - Experience of in-store customer Self Service (including self-checkout tilling), Assisted Service (including Point of Sale) and Digital Customer Services is highly desirable
- A technology mindset
- An understanding of DevOps is highly desirable
- Ability to embed new ways of working.
- Able to act as the ‘voice of the customer’
- Experience as a domain expert overseeing the innovation and improvement of products
- Experience analysing market and competitive conditions
- Experience leading and growing teams, shaping Product functions and embedding best practice
Rate: £800p/d Inside IR35
Duration: 6 months rolling
If you are looking for an exciting new senior Product engagement with a household name for 2022, please apply.