Head of Service Delivery Management wanted by my large scale insurance client to be accountable for managing 4 teams and driving the efficiency improvements within Service Delivery and Technology & Engineering more widely.
The role of Head of Service Delivery Management will be responsible for making sure all service levels are met or exceeded and appropriate communication is delivered to relevant business areas.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors
- Excellent understanding in service delivery and infrastructure management
- ITIL qualified or equivalent
- Influence key stakeholders
- Technical knowledge and understanding of all infrastructure services
This role offers an agile working environment and offering up to £75,000 per annum depending on experience.