My client is looking to implement HRIS across their UK business, this role will lead the delivery of this strategic Transformation programme, reporting to the Head of Delivery and working closely alongside the Head of HR.
To be considered for this role applicants must have the following experience:
- Proven experience as an HRIS Project Manager
- Excellent knowledge of Human Resources technologies
- Agile & Prince2
- Strong customer experience focus
- Good exposure across business change & transformation initiatives
- Exemplary stakeholder management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a career motivated Project Manager to lead the implementation of HRIS across a market leading organisation, managing a diverse range of stakeholders across the business. You will deliver projects using a mix of Prince 2 and Lean Sigma, through to Agile for IT delivery.
This is a initial 12 month FTC paying a basic salary of up to £60,000 + benefits and based remotely, with flexible travel to St Albans when restrictions ease.