A hybrid Business Analyst/Product Manager with a strong understanding of business requirement gathering and understanding of functional business needs is required by my client, a market leading Financial Services organisation based in London or Leeds on an initial 6 month contract basis.
- Supporting the product owner with requirements gathering and user stories
- Management of user stories analysis by technical and business teams
- Process mapping and detailing of all current finance processes
- Supporting the design of new finance processes
- Supporting the product owner with testing and data migration
To be considered for this position applicants must have the following experience:
- Product Manager experience
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience of requirements gathering and management
- Process mapping experience
- Experience working in financial process and systems
This is an initial 6 month contract paying a rate of £450pd inside IR35, with options to work out of the London or Leeds office on a hybrid basis (2-3 days / week).