The Indirect Tax Manager will be supporting further growth of this media giant into an already established UK and European operation.
This is a genuinely great opportunity to join a multi-billion $ organisation that is shifting the shape of society. You can be a part of a company that touches upon billions of people every day.
The Indirect Tax Manager will be joining an experienced team of Tax professionals with a blend of practice and industry experience.
The ideal Indirect Tax Candidate will be at manager level within one of the Big4 and will ideally have some experience within the media industry (however, large scale organisation exposure will be suitable)
- Management of indirect tax submissions
- ensuring VAT / DST obligations are met
- Support the business across various products and jurisdiction – developing and leading on the implementation of robust tax solutions
- Support improvement activities including implementation of tax technology
- Act as internal SME with regards to European Indirect Tax queries
- Monitor and internally consult with any changes to UK / EU tax legislation
Indirect Tax Manager is a permanent role offering up to £70,000 + benefits based in central London.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this role candidates are required to have sold experience with UK and European Indirect Tax.