Indirect Tax Manager with experience / training within practice wanted by my client is a global, recognised, award winning practice with a strong reputation for innovation and looking after their staff.
The Indirect Tax Manager will be joining an organisation that understands many other organisations have put salary increases and promotions on freeze during the current pandemic, my client has not taken that approach and have continued to reward their staff’s commitment with salary increases and deserved promotions. The Indirect Tax Manager will be joining a practice that have continued to actively recruit graduates throughout the pandemic, ensuring that the next generation of Tax professionals have a platform to develop their career.
My client has performed excellently throughout the pandemic, adapting working practices to ensure they have been able to effectively service their client’s needs, this has led to increased workloads and newly acquired clients.
They are no now looking to hire an Indirect Tax Manager and a Senior Indirect Tax Manager to support on their existing portfolio of clients working in blended Advisory and Compliance.
The Indirect Tax Manager RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the day-to-day UK work, lead, and coach the junior team on allocated clients
- Responsibility for managing and delivering a blend of advisory & compliance work on with and on behalf of clients
- Project management of advisory projects carried out for clients.
- Build, maintain, and lead strong relationships with the clients
- Ensuring clients are provided with up-to-date information on Indirect Tax developments
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- ACA/ATT/CTA qualified or equivalent preferred
- Experience working within practice
The Indirect Tax Manager role is a permanent role (home based for the time being) with a main office based in London offering a salary up to £80,000
I MUST stress to be considered for this role candidates are required to be fully qualified and have experience working within practice.