Senior Indirect Tax Manager with strong international tax experience couples with the ability to business partner and engage with non-tax colleagues wanted by my multinational online gaming client based in London.
Senior Indirect Tax Manager will be part of an established, recognised, and growing Tax function within this huge, multinational online gaming organisation. You will be responsible for mitigating risk and advising the business on Indirect Tax Matters.
The ideal Senior Indirect Tax Manager candidate will be Big4 (or recognised practice) trained, currently at Senior or Senior Manager level. The ideal candidate will also posses strong technical Indirect Tax (VAT / GST) knowledge gained from industry (straight from practice will be considered providing there is significant secondment experience within Technology / Gaming industries)
The Senior Indirect Tax Manager is an opportunity to test yourself within a huge global player, adding a marquee brand to your CV.
Senior Indirect Tax Manager Key Responsibilities
- Fully qualified Chartered Accountant or CTA Qualified (equivalents will be fine)
- Expert knowledge of technical VAT / GST: Partial Exemption / Cross Border / VAT
- Experience working in a large scale, multinational organisation
- Experience with Oracle (other ERPs are fine)
- Advanced Excel
- Business Partnering – the ability to identify & engage with non-tax professionals and explain technical tax language and concepts in easy to understand language
- Experience engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Professional, reputable, and trusted
Senior Indirect Tax Manager is a permanent role based in London (home working for the foreseeable) offering a salary up to £85,000 + an excellent benefits package.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for the Senior Indirect Tax Manager role candidates are required to be fully qualified with extensive Indirect Tax experience.