Infrastructure Architect with a Network and Communications focus required by my client; a prestiguous, International Travel Brand based in the centre of London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Network Architect with strong experience designing and delivering networking and comms infrastructure solutions to work for a prestigious travel brand that embraces a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
To be considered for this position the Network Architect must have the following experience:
- Strong knowledge of LAN, Wi-Fi, WAN, 4G/5G Mobile Data, Firewall Technologies, IP addressing, routing and switching
- Experience of networking within Cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Google etc.)
- Excellent vendor management experience
- Experience designing and delivering enterprise class networking and comms solutions
- Great commercial and financial awareness alongside confident negotiating ability
- Strong knowledge of designing and implementing best security practises
- Good understanding of VOIP technology, SIP, Unified Communications and Collaboration systems integration
- Awareness of industry best practises in the voice and data networking field
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to use their technical, design and delivery skills to help transform and shape a leading organisation, whilst taking their career to an exciting new level.
This is a permanent role based in King’s Cross paying between £50,000 and £60,000.