An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Integration Architect, with excellent experience around API and application architecture, to join a critical migration project with a global engineering company in Wurzberg (Germany), on an initial 6-month contract basis. The company are a dominant force who operate across a global landscape and with a focus on technical, professional and construction services.
They require an Integration Architect to construct a highly technical API system integration for 25+ business applications. You'll be joining a highly regarded, talented and expanding team, working closely with current solutions architects and other senior programme members including the Enterprise Architects. We are looking for candidates who can take initiative, is self-motivating and has the ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
- A wealth of application/integration experience with architectural practices
- Able to design API integrations for applications
- Excellent communicator and able to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Experience working in an complex, highly motivated architecture team
- Experience contracting at a similar, large scale company is desirable
- ‘Self-starter’ consultant who requires very little management
- Eager and enthusiastic and technically confident person looking for a challenge
- Able to start a new contract ASAP
Interviews are taking place with immediate effect. If you are an Architect with strong experience in Integration and designing API systems, we want to hear from you.