Have you ever wanted to have a genuine impact on the audit and compliance strategy for a true industry leader? Have you wanted to work for a forward-thinking business who encourage you to present ideas and suggest better ways to do things? If the answer is yes to the above, my client and the Internal Audit role may be of interest to you.
Internal Audit and Fully Qualified Accountant wanted by my large scale multi-national data company based in North West London.
Internal Audit will be working for my client - a global FTSE 100 household name who have developed a reputation for being ahead of the curve and being a great place to work. The business has identified circa. 125 processes / controls that they believe need to be future proofed to ensure risk is mitigated. This role will sit within the Internal Audit enterprise wide project team building out those processes / controls.
Internal Audit will be working primarily on financial controls / processes with an enterprise wide remit. However, the role will be based out of the project office in North West London.
In addition to being fully qualified, the business is looking for candidates who can navigate a highly matrixed organisation. Have you got the ability to identify the right people to speak to and be pragmatic in your approach to them? Are you able to ask the right questions, to the right people at the right time? If so, my client will be interested.
As this is an enterprise wide role, the ideal candidate will have exposure to SOx and Non SOx environment.
Internal Audit is a genuinely unique opportunity to have a real impact within a global powerhouse.
INTERNAL AUDIT BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Experience working within a large-scale multinational organisation
- An understanding of global controls / processes
- Solid experience with SOx and NON-SOx Controlled environments
INTERNAL AUDIT KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support and develop a business culture of effective, robust and efficient financial internal control within the company
- Ensure consistent compliance with the businesses control framework (including Control Activities, Risk Assessment Reviews and Monitoring actions
- Ensure you remain up to date with the businesses accounting policies and Group Policies
- Develop the value of the businesses SOx and control documentation and testing with a aim of increasing efficiencies and effectiveness within the processes and controls
- Work closely with process owners and managers to develop, implement, monitor, and run the Group Enterprise's wide compliance and internal control requirements
- Provide guidance and training and guidance to managers responsible for implementing key controls
- Audits on going processes to assure continued and sustained compliance
- Assist in managing, resolving and reporting audit exceptions
- Follows up on the implementation of management action plans to address any identified control gaps
Internal Audit is a permanent role based in North West London offering up to £67k plus package.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this role candidates are required to hbe fully qualified accountants with solid exposure to Internal Audit.