Internal Communications Manager
Leading international financial services provider required an internal communications manager to cover on a 12 month FTC basis. This role can be based out of the London or Nottingham office (currently home based but travel to office required as and when conditions allow).
Overview of the role
- Are you a creative communicator with a flair for engaging others? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and vibrant Brand and Communications team?
- As our Internal Communications Manager, you will play a key role in guiding and delivering effective and engaging internal communications across our UK sites, helping build a positive environment in which colleagues can thrive, feel connected and are part of one team.
You’ll support the design, coordination and execution of our internal communications and colleague engagement programme for the UK&I business. Working within the Brand and Communications team and operating cross functionally to deliver key communications streams to engage colleagues and help grow our business. You’ll be creative at heart - coming up with new and innovative ways to not only reach our colleagues but to also inspire them.
If you have a background in internal communications, including strong technical knowledge across a range of communication channels, professional hands-on communications and copywriting skills, we’d love to speak to you.
What would make you stand out?
- Degree level qualification or similar preferable.
- Experience in delivering internal communications programmes that have facilitated and supported
- change agendas.
- Experience of working for organisations where colleagues are based across multiple sites.
- Candidates must be proactive, self-motivated and have a strong ability to influence others across the
- Excellent copywriting skills and a proven ability to develop and execute campaign/communications
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce polished and professional materials, at speed
- when needed.
- Skilled in content development and building compelling intranet pages and copy.
- Experience with G-Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and social media management are advantageous.