Internal Communications Manager wanted by my Fintech client to work in their dynamic and growing brand and communications team.
This Internal Communications Manager will be an integral part of the team and will need to be a creative communicator, helping build a positive environment for their colleagues!
- Supporting the design, coordination and execution of their internal communications and colleague engagement programmes.
- Working directly with the Brand and Communications team to operate cross functionality to deliver key communications streams to help grow business and encourage colleagues.
- Degree level qualification or similar preferable.
- Experience in delivering internal communications programmes that have facilitated and supported change agendas.
- Experience of working for organisations where colleagues are based across multiple sites.
- Candidates must be proactive, self-motivated and have a strong ability to influence others across the organisation.
- Excellent copywriting skills and a proven ability to develop and execute campaign/communications plans.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce polished and professional materials, at speed when needed.
- Skilled in content development and building compelling intranet pages and copy.
- Experience with G-Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and social media management are advantageous.
To be considered for this Internal Communications Manager position candidates must have a passion for creative communication and want to create a welcoming environment for both colleagues and consumers.
This Internal Communications Manager is a 12 month FTC based remotely then London offering up to £34,500