IT & Application Support wanted by my largescale insurance client to support their digital transformation team in all their applications and Infrastructure work.
This IT & Application Support position will suit candidates who have experience in reactive office IT support and IT infrastructure activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills demonstrated through previous experience in an role which has significant requirements to liaise with those both internal and external to the organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships and partnerships at all levels both internally and externally.
- Strong personal organisation skills demonstrated in a previous role where there was a need to plan, show initiative, prioritise conflicting demands and take responsibility to ensure required tasks were completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Past experience of working collaboratively and showing team member skills.
- Experience of successfully working under pressure with to meet fixed deadlines.
- Professional appearance and confidence in representing the IT department
- Heavy user of MS teams to promote new functions and best practice across the company.
- Proven ability to create training documents and experience of using Stream to record hints and tips.
This is a permanent opportunity offering up to £35,000 per annum based in London.