The IT Support Officer/Analyst will be responsible for providing 1st/2nd line IT User Support and will need experience providing both face to face and remote support to stakeholders across all levels of the business.
The IT Support Officer/Analyst will need the following experience:
- Experience using helpdesk ticketing software
- Experience supporting Microsoft Desktop operating systems (Windows 8.1 and Windows 10)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong experience creating user accounts in Active Directory
- Experience creating Mailboxes and distribution lists on Exchange 2010 server
- Strong experience supporting Office 2016 and Sharepoint 2016
The IT Support Officer/Analyst is a permanent position offering between £23K and £28K per annum plus excellent benefits. If you have the required experience please apply.
This company is based just outside of Slough City Centre with free parking on-site.