You will be joining a team responsible for influencing the future of their digital platform.
- Working on client-facing applications in React/Next.js
- Designing and building Node.js/GraphQL APIs
- Maintaining and improving their software
- Working as an integral part of an agile team contributing towards the development of systems
- Previous experience in a Software Developer role
- A desire to improve customer experience
This role is offered on a permanent basis with a salary up to £75k per annum.
The team are currently working remotely with a view to return to the office 1-2 times per week.