You will be responsible for New business and supporting the overall day to day relationship management of a large portfolio of existing clients and ongoing development of existing customer accounts, to ensure the maintenance of existing contracts and revenues, whilst bringing on New logos.
By driving the highest possible standards of relationship management and working alongside colleagues from all disciplines you will hold joint accountability for improving profitability and help develop and implement strategies that add value for both the clients and its customers.
The role will see you aid the pursuit and closing of business opportunities by networking effectively across all client departments, creating and enhancing relationships to add significant value.
Spends majority of their time with New and Existing customers on sales and post sales activities, creating seamless customer centricity and interaction
- Manage the provision of all day-to-day support for account portfolio, ensuring all ad hoc queries are met and resolved in a professional, timely and efficient manner
- Assist with developing effective relationships with all key contacts and decision makers within each account in order to maximise business opportunities and ensure retention of clients
- Support new sales opportunities and execute sales process from presentation through to contract negotiations and close, including; shaping value add client solutions, relating it to the customer’s business & the creation of compelling proposals.
- Understand client requirements and subsequently help develop and implement appropriate services and account sales plans to win revenues and drive user adoption of Client solutions
- Work with internal consultants to formulate and create sales opportunities and deliver client solutions
- Help develop and implement financial plans and forecasts by client division and product group. Complete forecasts and account reporting tasks accurately and on time
- Previous experience within a sales function with exposure of sales and account management
- Management of a high volume of accounts.
- The desire to develop a career within sales and account management
- Knowledge of sales operations, customer service and sales administration
- Ability to manage a high volume of outbound calls to clients and prospects within a sales environment
- Proven experience in influencing and negotiating alongside the use of commercial /consumer data.