A Leading Fintech organisation in Central London are currently looking to build a team of Java Developers and are keen to bring on some Juniors to upskill and help become elite Senior Developers.
My client are one of the world’s first corporate banking platforms with a very modern technology stack. Their service / platform helps organisations to fast-track their economic growth through digital ecommerce. Their customers include Tier 1 Banks, Financial services and lending leaders.
Recently, my client have won the Barclays Innovation Challenge and have been rated as one of the top 25 fintech start-ups this year. Overall, they are a really great business to join.
We are looking for Junior Java Developers who love to create high quality code, pay attention to detail and continuously improve themselves, as well as being able to collaborate with different members of the team.
The typical day-to-day activity for the Junior Java Developer will look something like this:
- Designing, developing and deploying API driven backend components with focus on high availability, low latency and scalability
- Building and operating software as a code infrastructure, toolset and deployment pipelines
- Collaborating closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Taking operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team
The Junior Java Developer will require the following experience (expertise requirements vary for Junior to Lead level):
- Java / Spring Boot or Node.js development experience
- API development experience and/or experience with a Microservice architecture
- Experience and/or familiar with AWS
- Agile experience, such as continuous delivery, defensive programming and automated testing
The Junior Java Developer position is paying up to £45k per annum. This role is situated and based in Central London, Zone 1.
Interviews are taking place with immediate effect - If you are a Junior Java Developer looking for a new opportunity with one of London’s fastest growing FinTech brands, then please apply now.