ABOUT THE ROLE:
My client is a multi-billion-pound retail organisation with a great reputation within their industry. They are looking for a front-end PHP web developer. You will be responsible for designing and producing technology-based projects for the company. Collaboratively working with the commercial and product team.
- In charge of designing and coding.
- Manging and improving the user experience and user interface.
- Working in partnership and constant communication with the product/commercial team.
- Highlighting areas for continuous improvement and product testing where required.
- In charge of the maintenance of applications in relation to the products.
- Responsible for growing product integrations
- Great communication skills
- Analytical thinker
- Solid stakeholder engagement
- Previous experience in enhancing user experience
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Good understanding of AWS and PHP.
- Solid experience in coding, maintaining and improving technology
- Great comprehension of DevOps
- Great comprehension of user experience and user interface.
- Great Comprehension of technical security considerations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the Liverpool’s most successful companies offering great career development within software development. If you want a career within PHP there is no better opportunity in the North West. The salary is a basic up to £22k with an excellent benefits package.