Leading financial services organisation is now looking for a PEGA certified Lead Analyst Programmer to join their IT Solutions department based in the Gyle, Edinburgh.
As the new PEGA certified Lead Analyst you will play a key role in providing requirements gathering and documenting of existing Business IT Systems, Automated Business Process and Applications.
- Working with colleagues, and end users to investigate and model business functions, processes, information flows and data structures to seek effective business solutions. Applying and monitoring the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards in an intelligent and effective way.
- Works with clients and users in specifying information flows, processes/procedures and data objects that will be required to meet the business requirements.
- Working autonomously or as part of a team, analyses the underlying issues arising from investigations into requirements and problems, and identifies available options for consideration.
- Arranges, prepares and conducts meetings, workshops and presentations for a wide variety of audiences
- Works autonomously on moderately complex systems on larger or more complex systems. Oversees technical scope, constraints (such as performance, resources etc.), hardware, network and software environments, main system functions and information flows, data load and implementation strategies, phasing of development, requirements not met, and alternatives considered.
- Put in place and maintains procedures and tools for the correct recording and progressing of requests for support. Ensuring that appropriate application support tools are available, and staff are trained to use them, and that adequate documentation for the applications supported is available and kept up to date. Ensure that requests for support are properly logged, assigned and responded to in a timely manner and according to agreed standards and procedures
- Overseeing performance of programming staff, reports on their effectiveness and takes action to remedy deficiencies.
- Takes responsibility for the design, coding, testing and documentation of particularly large, complex or mission critical program
What we are looking for:
Work Experience/ Skills:
- Experienced IT professional with experience in the Software Creation, Business Analysis, Apps Support tor any Systems Development or Maintenance function
- Substantial business experience, including some management or professional responsibility, and has received training in business analysis methods and techniques
- Expert in Application Development Methods, Techniques and Standards
- Proficient in the application of automated systems
- Proficient in Applications Development Tools.
- Probably educated to degree level/equivalent business experience
- PEGA Certified System Architect (mandatory)
- PEGA Certified Senior System Architect (preferred)
Salary: £40k - £50k + Bonus + Benefits
If you are a passionate IT professional, looking for a great opportunity in Edinburgh, please apply!