My client, a well-known charity in the Educational Sector & who can also sponsor Tier 2 Visa’s is now looking for a Lead C# Developer to spearhead development activities and take on line management responsibilities. This a fantastic opportunity to join a great company who really value their staff and have a great working environment as well as a fantastic employee benefits package.
Your main responsibility in this role is to develop web and Windows applications using object orientated languages such as C# and VB.NET. You will also be leading a small team of around 1-2 people, so any leadership experience is beneficial.
- Develop Web and Windows Applications using object Orientated Languages Such as C# and VB.NET
- Develop and Integrate Internal Systems and Produce New Systems
- Conduct Code Reviews
- Assist in the Development of Relational Databases and Query Datasets
- Lead Development Planning Sessions and Activities
- 5+ Years’ Experience of C#.NET Development Experience
- Experience Leading Small Teams Beneficial
- Tech Skills: C#/.Net Development, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Agile
- Good Communicational Skills a Must
- Knowledge of Software Testing Methodologies
For this role, you will be fully remote although on rare occasions there is the requirement to travel to the company’s head office based in Slough, Berkshire & this will be mainly for Team Days.
The salary would be up to £55k + an excellent benefits package which includes 42 days holiday (including bank holiday).
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please apply.